THAILAND SINGAPORE MALAYSIA
- 13 Nights & 14 Days
- Price: Rs. 1,09,999/-* Onwards
Our Deal stands out to be best with respect to the quality of stay & services
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
- PATTAYA: Alcazar show, Noong Nooch Village, Coral island with speed Motor boat
- BANGKOK: City tour & Temple tour, Safari world & Marine tour with Orangutan show, Sea lion show, Cow boy stunt show, Dolphin show, James bond spy show, Bird show, chao phraya dinner cruise
- KUALA LUMPUR: City tour, Putra jaya, Batu Caves, KL Tower visit inside, Twin Tower photo stopping point, Sunway Lagoon with ticket & transfers
- SINGAPORE: City tour with flyer, Visit to MARINA BAY SANDS with Skypark Observation Deck, Sentosa island ( One way cable car ride, sea Aquarium, wings of time ), Night safari tour, Full day Universal studio
- Pets allowed
- Hot tub
- Wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for events
- Family/kid friendly
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Return Economy class Airfare (Ex. Mumbai)
- All Transfers by AC vehicles
- 02 Nights in Hotel Centra pattaya OR similar 3 Hote on double/Triple sharing basis at PATTAYA
- 03 Nights in Hotel Ramada D’MA OR similar 3 Hotel on double/ Triple sharing basis at BANGKOK
- 03 Nights in Hotel Grand Continental OR similar 3 Hotel on double/ Triple sharing basis at KAULA LUMPUR
- 03 Nights in Hotel Boss OR similar 3 Hotel on double/Triple sharing basis at SINGAPORE
- 02 Nights stay in Genting Dream Cruise - INTERIOR CABIN
- 13 Breakfast 12 lunch 13 dinner
- Deviation charges levied by airlines
- Porterage- passengers need to carry their own luggage at airport, hotel, cruise port & coaches
- GST 5% (Additional on total cost)
- Personal expenses such as cold drink, phone calls, porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specially not mentioned in TOUR COST INCLUDES